Well today is Olivia's 5th birthday party. She is having her cousins and some friends over this afternoon for a pool party. Beautiful day for it. She is super excited. I think we are ready. Should be a nice time for her.
Yesterday Olivia, Natalie and I went to Cedar Rapids and Olivia got her ears pierced at Claires. She was sort of scared, but excited too. She cried for about 2 seconds until she saw the earrings, then she was fine. Last night she told me thanks for the idea to get that done for her birthday because she really likes them. I let her pick out some earrings too, and that was her birthday present. When we got home the Beslers, my mom, Sue and Brian, and my grandpa came over and we grilled out. It was pretty nice out last night and the food turned out really good! Tonight Vern, Carol, Steve, Laura and Nick, Jaime, Brenda and Aidan are coming over. Another cook out. It's a birthday weekend!
The dog is doing well. He still digs, but I put my plants in planters, so he doesn't dig those up anymore!
The kids are loving having a pool. They are in it almost everyday. I like it too!
I have really not done much the past 2 weeks other than work and read. I read all 4 Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books that Kara loaned me, they are great. Thursday night I watched the movie!
Well I better log off for the party....
No comments:
Post a Comment