Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Fair Week


Well today was the first day of the Jones County Fair, the free day. We took the kids down and for the first time got wrist bands for them to ride the rides. They really liked it. We got our money worth and then we went and looked at the Big Cat exhibit and you could feed a tiger and have your picture taken, so we did. This picture turned out really really well. We spent about 3 hours there, that was enough. We ate fair food, I think I have my fill of grease for the month, and I was happy to get home!
Last weekend was the wedding. It was a perfect day for a wedding. It was nice out, not hot, not cold. We got some great outdoor pictures. I am such a sap at weddings, I literally had tears rolling down when she walked down the aisle. I don't know why I get like that. I can cry at anyone's wedding, but to actual have tears fall, well I guess Kara getting married was a pretty big deal to me. I gave a little speech at the reception and I teared up and almost couldn't say what I wanted to say, and I actually cut it a little short before I totally lost it. Kara was beautiful. We all looked pretty good actually. Olivia made a totally adorable flower girl. Her and the little ring bearer were an adorable couple!
Well time to do some laundry....oh yeah!!!!

No comments: