Monday, January 15, 2007

This is my first time...

So here I am, trying to create a blog to avoid some of the individual emails I spent hours of my time a week sending, and trying to keep more people up to date with happens in my life, so mainly the kids. I have never had a blog before, so bear with me and let's see how this goes!

Today we have our first measurable amount of snow this year. The kids rather enjoyed playing outside in it. No one wanted to come in, but the red cheeks and cold hands, even with the mittens, made me do it. There will be more time to play tomorrow (when Dad is home to pull the sled around instead of Mom!)

Yesterday Olivia had cousin Nataile over to play. They had a great time. Olivia really looks up to her. We went to Pizza Ranch for supper, then took Natalie home. Olivia had a few tears when we dropped Natalie off, she wanted her to stay longer.

Deacon was adorable last night, he was fast asleep but actually laughing out loud. I have never seen him do that.

I didn't go to work until midnight last night, so I had time to watch my two lastest movies from Blockbuster online. Momento (crappy, do not rent!) and Million Dollar Baby, which was better than I thought it would be. I am really liking blockbuster online, just mail the movies back whenever I want with no late fees!

Ok, so that's enough stuff to read for today. Blogs are just random thoughts right? Well that's what you're going to get from mine!

3 comments:

Kati said...

You can leave a comment for me here!

Mel said...

Welcome to blogger land, Kati! You have done a fabulous job! Easy, isn't it! Hell, before long, you'll probably have to show me things about blogger.

Kati said...

Thanks Mel! This was easier than I thought.