Monday, January 22, 2007

The weekend is over...




Well it is back to work tonight. Yesterday the snow put a kabash on my plans to take Hannah and Addy to a movie. So I rescheduled with them and we took the kids out yesterday afternoon. Deacon loves to army crawl through the snow. It is pretty cute. The new boots were a hit, no tennis shoes out in the snow yesterday. I took Olivia to Sunday School yesterday morning and had to go 35 the whole way out and back. I hate winter driving!
Deacon decided to try to ride his 4 wheeler up the stairs last night, and we had a roll over. No one was injuried! He tried that a couple times, then finally tried pushing and pulling. I ended up helping him, but it was cute watching him try to do it. He loves this hat of Olivia's that is like a stocking cap, he wears it and pulls it over his eyes so he drives blind. I tell you, the kid is crazy!
He and Olivia also decided yesterday that climbing on top of their play house and jumping off onto stuffed animals and couch cushions is fun. How it is that no one has broke anything around here yet I am not sure. We are lucky I guess!

No comments: