Sunday, March 25, 2007

Olivia's having surgery





Deacon loves shoes-top picture is him in mine with his "hoodie" up getting ready to head out.
Olivia looking cute after school.
Deacon lining up his cars, he LOVES to do that, and is pretty good at it. He has a certain way he wants them, I put one in and he told me NO NO NO, it was the wrong and he had to move it.
Friday I took Olivia to the ENT doctor. He agreed, tonsils and adnoids need to come out. I was given the choice between April 3rd and 10th and went with the 10th. I knew that we had Lindsy's birthday party on the 3rd, so thought the 10th would be better. I wasn't thinking about the fact that she has a dance recital on the 14th of April, and will probably miss it for sure if she has them out on the 10th, where as if I went with the 3rd she may feel well enough to go to that last performance. There is more of a chance that she can go anyway. I called back, and the scheduler was gone for the day, she is suppose to call me tomorrow to see if we can move it up a week or not. Either way, I am sorry that she has to have some pain, but I can't wait until she stops snoring and we can all sleep in peace and quiet. I think she is much more tired than she needs to be now because she doesn't get a good night's sleep. I can't wait to see how she feels after a good night sleep of not waking up and not snoring so loud the neighbors hear it!


After our 8:50Am appointment Olivia and I shopped. We had to be back in Anamosa by 1 so I could get a trim and highlights. We had some good luck shopping. We had to get Olivia some new pants, she had a growth spurt and her 3T's are getting too short. I took vac from 12-6am Friday, since I knew that I wouldn't get any sleep on Friday. Saturday I got laundry done, and got stocked up on food for the family while I am gone to Ohio this week.


Saturday night the kids spent the night with Mom. I went out to get them this afternoon and they had been busy busy all day playing outside. Mom has a power wheels 4 wheeler and a Gator, and the kids were busying driving. Apparently they don't like to ride together because they both want to drive. Deacon knows how to change the gears now, so he can get it out of turtle gear, he goes right for rabbit. Deacon did get a ride from Olivia up to the garage to get his 4 wheeler. He wasn't hanging on, Olivia whipped a corner and tossed him right out, then ran his leg over. Luckily he didn't get hurt other than a scrap on his arm. It was kind of funny after we knew he was ok, she didn't even slow down to notice that she ran him over. There was a mud puddle that they both thought was fun to drive through and splash. It was pretty cute. They both looked so grown up just driving around.
Well off to finish packing...post after my trip!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I hope everything goes well for Olivia. I'm sure after she's all healed, it will have been for the better.

Have to tell you, Brendan and Gary have the same jammies as Deacon!! They wore them last summer, but they still fit!

Also, thanks for the giftcard. That was totally unexpected, and definitely appreciated. I love that store!!