Saturday, April 19, 2008

Addicted

So I know that I shop a lot, buy my kids a lot of clothes. I switched there closets so that all their summer clothes are out and they have plenty of shirts. For my own amusement I decided to count how many new items I bought each kid this year. Oh My God. Olivia got 37 new shirts, and she still has probably 15 from last year that still fit. Deacon got 34 shirts, and has probably 20 from last year that still fit. They both got at least 10 pairs of pajamas, and let's not even talk about shorts. Holy crap. Well at least by counting them I am like NO WAY do they need anymore shirt this year. I can go half the summer without doing laundry! Maybe I need a support group. It's not a wonder for someone who really doesn't have much in bills I never seem to have much for money either!! :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

I got Gary's closet all switched out for summer and I about passed out. I have 60 summer shirts for him. Granted, only 8 of them were purchased brand new, and not all of them by me, but holy shit. He can go 2 months with out laundry.

You are a shopping addict, I am an eBay and garage sale addict. Yikes.