


Lindsy is now six. Olivia had her birthday party today at the Blue Chip. That actually isn't too bad of a place for a birthday party. The kids had a blast and the chip had floaties ect there. I think I read in the paper it is $50 for 2 hours. Just worked out really well. The above pictures are Deacon modeling Olivia's new goggles, and Olivia jumping to Uncle Aaron.
This weekend was crazy busy. Friday I got done with work and ran to Dubuque to pick up bridesmaids dresses for Kara's wedding. They are so pretty. I went to Kohls (had 30% off) and to Target while I was there. Friday night we just hung out at home, I was whipped. We were all sleeing at 9pm. I got up at 3:30 on Saturday AM to get packed and ready to leave for All State Jaycees at 6am. Lisa picked me up on time and we headed to Des Moines. We got there about 8:45, in time for our first thing at 9am. We met up with the other five jaycees who went down the night before and found out we didn't have to do anything until 11!!! Bummer. So we just hung out. I found out when I got there my name was in the pamplet to give the prayer before supper that night. Great surprise!!!! We had lunch, took a couple of training sessons and then we hung out, drank and napped until the dinner. I got an award for being a first timer there, Jaime got one for something, and Lisa got one. Monticello got recognized for having so many people from our small chapter there. I gave my little prayer/speech, that was short and sweet. Then we ate and the food was terrible so after that was done at 10 we ordered pizza and hung out. I got to know some of the other people at one a whole different level. I enjoyed it. I will do it again. We were up and on the road by 9am this morning and stopped at a couple stores in Williamsburg on the way home and scored some deals. I was home about 12:30. In time for the party!
I am tired, ready to catch up on sleep tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment