Well it has been a long time since I have been on this site, I use facebook so much I forget about blogging. Here's a little update.
Tonight I went to a varsity boys basketball game. And I actually sort of enjoyed it! It went by rather quickly and it was fun to watch. Olivia did a little cheer camp and cheered at half time. It was cute. The kids were pretty good at the game too, even though they were getting pretty tired towards the end.
Deacon will be 4 on Sunday!!! He is having a little party. He is super excited. I let him make a chain about 2 weeks ago so he can remove a link everyday. I drew the lines on paper and let him cut, so we have some interesting links that are sort of mangled up, but that's ok. He's getting much better with cutting.
Speaking of cutting, he likes me to draw shapes and lines and he cuts them out. I drew him a heart and he cut it and colored it and hung it on the fridge for valentines day. Olivia came home afterschool and saw it, so she cut it better, colored it better and wrote "Nice Try" on it. Nice big sister!
I got to spend 4 weeks at home on a lay off. I got called back to work this weekend. Luckily my boss worked with me on getting some time off of my scheduled days since I had his birthday already planned thinking I would still be off work. The time off was nice, but going back to work pays better! Deacon will be bummed he isn't going to get to stay at home with me everyday, so he will have to readjust. He's kind of a mama's boy. Some nights he gets up and wonders around, and he likes to come in my room just to hug me and say I love you Mommy and make sure I am covered up. It's really sweet. He usually then gets in bed with me. He doesn't like to sleep alone, so he spends most of his time sleeping with Olivia, and if not in there with us. At least it works out for the fact the baby will be in his room, so he is already not sleeping in there.
Well back to work. I am trying to stay awake. I haven't been up all night in like 5 weeks, so this is sort of rough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment