Friday, March 6, 2009

Painting Projects Ect







Here are some pics of the current projects we are working on. Our kitchen is now blonde. Kara's mom is going to get in touch with me next week and will be coming to do some fancy work over top of this blonde, so I will post more pics then. I sponged half my hallway to help cover up little handprints little people leave on that dark brown going up and down the stairs. I think we will stencil something to divide the wall eventually, not put up a border.
Deacon had his 4 year check up yesterday. He is a very healthy boy and doing everything a 4 year old should. He weighted in at 43.4 pounds, and is 40.9 inches tall. That puts him in the 90% for weight, and 50% for height. Right now he isn't heavy though, just a solid kid. So the doc wasn't worried. This has always been him though, since he's been born, just a solid kid! My little 10lb 13oz baby had a good start!!! He had to have 4 shots. He wasn't too happy about that at the time, but was pretty much recovered by the time we left the doctor's office. He's pretty much done with boosters now, so that's nice for him (and us). We might get his tonsils out this summer too, they are big. Not as big as Olivia's were before hers came out, but big.
After the appointment we had lunch and went to Target. We have almost everything bought for the baby now. Diapers, wipes, butt cream, all those fun things that need to be here when we bring her home. I feel much more prepared now.
The next couple weeks will be busy. I am working on a committee to run volleyball food stands for the Jaycees, and do the Easter Egg Hunt. Easter will be here before we know it!

No comments: