Well our kitchen project is almost done. Jim just needs to put the woodwork back on. I am very happy on how that turned out.
We have been busy lately. Olivia did a little kickball thing at the Berndes Center for 4 Tuesdays. She is signed up for tee-ball that will start in May. I am trying to expose her to as many sports as I can now and see what she likes. Next year Deacon can start getting involved. It's just going to keep getting more crazy the more the kids get involved with stuff.
I am taking the kids to get their pictures taken with real bunnies on Thursday. I hope they turn out well. I think they will enjoy getting to hold the bunnies. I haven't had their pictures taken in awhile, so it's time.
Saturday is the Jaycee Easter Egg Hunt. We have lots of cool stuff for the kiddos. I hope my kids do well and get lots this year! Mel and I spent 4 hours yesterday sorting stuff and stuffing eggs, so I hope our hard work pays off with lots of happy children!
Deacon and Olivia have both been doing pretty good in school. Deacon got a progress report today and he doing well. Still doesn't really like to be corrected, but that is Deacon, he doesn't like to be wrong. She also commented he acts mad but he actually likes school. Anyone that knows Deacon knows that act he puts on at first until you know him. He's defiantly his own little personality.
Well I better wrap this up. I am going to get my back adjusted. It's been a long time, and it's time, it's tight, so hopefully this will help.
No comments:
Post a Comment