Thursday, February 1, 2007

Almost Friday!!!

It's almost Friday. I can't wait for the weekend. We have a busy one. Saturday is Deacon's 2nd birthday party. I have to get my food ready, clean my house, and make cupcakes between tomorrow and noon on Saturday. Thankfully mom is doing the cake, so I don't have to stress about getting that done too. Unfortuntly a lot of people have plans, so our gathering will be a bit smaller than normal. I am sure that Deacon will still enjoy it though. Sunday we have Olivia's performance at Jam the Gym in Cascade. We have to be there at 4pm. Jim can't believe we have to be there during the superbowl. Doesn't bother me, I could care less about sports, but apparently he was a little bummed.

Tuesday I finally took the girls to see their movie. We saw Freedom Writers. It was a pretty decent movie. We ate at McDonalds aftewards and headed home. At home we watched Jackass 2, and Lady in the Water. Jackass was funny, but they are running out of stuff and it isn't quite as good as when they first started. Lady in the Water was absolutly horrible-do not rent! I actually skipped chapters to get the stupidity over faster.

Today was pajama day at school for Olivia. It was so cute. She enjoyed wearing her pjs, slippers and housecoat. Everyone in her class had their pjs on, and Olivia said the teacher took pictures so we should be getting one of those sent home soon. I am so lucky that my very helpful friend Mel picked Olivia up for me today and took her over to Heathers. Olivia thought that was cool. She got to sit inbetween Gary and Brendan and did impressions of Brendan talking. I am glad she is so flexable with who picks her up. She doesn't care, as long as I tell her ahead of time so she is prepared. Thanks Mel!

Jim took Lack of Work tomorrow at work to get the day off. I think he is going to go to Home Depot while I am sleeping after work. 2 of our ceiling fan bulbs burnt out and that is the place where we have to get them. I am also going to try to get him to do my taxes online so I can get that nice refund (I'm hoping for a nice one anyway) started my way.

Well I don't have anything else at all to say. I should do something constructive now, or at least try!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I felt bad for Olivia...Brendan cried the entire time in the car. For some reason he was mad when we left to pick the kids up and started crying and didn't stop until 15 minutes after we got home. Sorry about the slippers...I forgot she had them on until we were halfway to the Suburban, then I carried her the rest of the way!

Kati said...

She did mention Brendan cried, but she must not have cared cause she didn't say it was the whole time or that she didn't like it. She did say he bonked her in the head, but she didn't even cry. Kids! That's ok about the slippers, she wears those things all over hell, and if she wasn't complaining she was alright!