Thursday, August 2, 2007

Some new Pictures





Here's some new pictures. First is Olivia and Deacon doing "the train" down the slide. They love it, they link up and yell Choo Choo all the way down. The second is Deacon sneaking a snack. I didn't even know he was up from a nap and I found him with a spoon and the peanut butter going to town. The 3rd is my little helpers helping with corn. They love doing that. I get like 8 done while they each work on one, but it keeps them busy and they take a lot of time making sure all the "corn hair" gets off. These kids could eat corn everyday, they both just love it. The last picture is one of my lilly's. I just thought it was pretty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought one stem of stargazer lillies at the Farmer's Market in DM last weekend, and when they finally opened they were huge! And beautiful! I need to get some to plant outside.