Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A catch up blog





Friday night I took Hannah and Addy to Rascal Flatts and Kellie Pickler at the Mark, I mean, Iwireless center in Moline. This picture is us right by the stage before it started. We had so much fun. It was fun to hang out with them and go back to being 14 for a night. They were telling me about Molly and her boyfriend's kissing and humping, and just totally bringing tears to my eyes from laughing so hard.
The top picture is just Deacon with his new bike stuff that I thought was cute.


Saturday we worked at Supershooters for the Jaycees. That only took a couple hours. Then I went to my mom's with the kids because my cousin Michelle and her kids Mariah, Isabelle and Cordero were visiting. I could tell Mom was thinking all those kids were too much so Isabelle, who's six, came home with us and her and Olivia played so well together. I wish they lived closer! Olivia keeps talking about her new friend Isabelle. Michelle picked Belle up about 6:30, then Kara and Tony came over. We hung out here for a bit then went out for some bowling. I royally sucked overall, but I did have a few strikes and spares. Brenda and Jaime bowled with us too. Josh and Rochelle came over later, but didn't bowl. After we bowled 2 games Jaime and Brenda had to get Aidan, but the rest of us went to the Eagles for a bit. When we found out it was icing we packed up and headed home about 12:30. We didn't stop at one stoplight or sign on the way home, and it wasn't because we didn't try! Sunday we didn't do anything. Church was even cancelled. So we had a pretty lazy day. I did make it to Family Foods and Movie Magic in the late afternoon.


Monday night was back to work. Tonight I am barely working because I am going to a seminar tomorrow for work. Fun times, but at least it gets me a night off!! Thursday may be a trade day to send the kids to Mel's (will that work Mel?) and I will work on some more painting. I scheduled that Uppercase Living party so now I got to get my family room finished and would like to do some other painting before then. It's never ending!!
Well I am off to get the kids from Heather's. At least it isn't snowing...for now!

No comments: