Today I got some more painting done in my family room (I know, I only do a little at a time so this seems to go on and on). We moved our desk to the other side of the room to make room for my treadmill I am getting soon! Anyway, this shade of brown I picked wouldn't have been my first choice, but I wanted a shade of brown and while at Lowe's yesterday I found this that was a incorrect tint for someone else so a gallon was only $5. So for $5, this will work! Beats $20+.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think those three colors looks really well together! I like the use of multiple colors, it really breaks up the monotony!
Good score on the incorrect tint. I was looking at a dark grey color for our room on the shelf at wal-mart, but I was afraid one gallon wouldn't cover it, and if it didn't, I'm pretty sure I would be able to get a good match the second time around.
Post a Comment