Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Deacon's Stats
I took Deacon in to CR to see his doc for his 3 year check up yesterday. Worked out pretty well to have that scheduled, because he happened to be sick also. Monday morning both he and Olivia had coughs and runny noses. I had to sleep so I took them to the sitter anyway, since it was just colds after all. When I picked them up he was acting really weird, so whiny and stuff. I knew something wasn't right. On the way home (keep in mind it's not very far from Heather's to my house, 5 minutes tops with loading and unloading kids, he puked 3 times in the van. OMG, that was so gross. We have been lucky that Olivia threw up once when she was about one, and he was throw up sick once when he was about 1, other than that we haven't ever dealt with puking kids. I literally puked a little when I was cleaning it up because it was so gross. He went to sleep after he got cleaned up and awoke 3 hours later feeling much better, but still with the cold symptons. Doctor Anderson said he has fluid on his ears, but it isn't too bad, so no meds yet. He is now 37.6 inches long (3.6 inches longer than last year) and 36.4 lbs (last year was 31.8). So he is growing. He's in the 50% for height, and 80% for weight. He is doing everything that he should be at his age, and looked good other than the ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment