SO mad, I just made this post and something happened and it got lost!
So to recap what I wrote once already today was weird. I started out by going to a doctor's appointment at my OB Gyn office. No I am not pregnant! Anyway, it's a big office in Cedar Rapids and I go there once this year and see my boyfriend before Jim, Dean with his pregnant wife. I pretended like I didn't see them. She gives me the " you want my man" evil eye when I see them, so I avoid contact. I tried to keep from looking at them but I had to literally go through the door way at the same as them in opposite directions but I still avoided saying anything. I haven't seen him for almost 2 years and I just found out like last week she was pregnant so it was just sort of weird to be at the same office at the same time. I get done with the doctor and just get about reclothed and she comes back in to say she forgot something and I had to get back in the gown. So then I leave and an old lady in the elevator wanted me to comb her hair, but I was just getting off, then at Michaels a kid, I'd say between 8-10 years old rubbed my butt. Strange events.
I just found out tonight I may have to fly to Ohio for work on Mothers Day for a couple days. It's between me and another supervisor. I am hoping he wants to go, if not I will. It's to supervise some temps doing rework at one of our customers plants. We'll see what happens.
Mel and I hit up the Cascade city wide garage sales yesterday. We made out pretty awesome. We took the boys and they were great just watching movies and playing in the van. We both had open houses for the kindergarten kids we have. Olivia is so excited for school next year. She was so excited running around that school like a crazy girl. I hope she likes it this much when she is actually going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment