Monday, January 21, 2008

Another weekend gone by



Another weekend gone, back to work today. Blah.
I thought the above pictures were sweet. These were the kids with their cats in bed last night. Each one had one to cuddle up with.
We had a busy weekend. Friday night Brenda and Aidan came over. We got Stars Pizza, take and bake, and 4 movies. It was really good pizza, and you can't beat 2 pizzas and 4 movies for $22. That pizza was really thick, we could have gotten by with 1, so we had lots of left overs for the rest of the weekend. We watched Georgia Rule and We are Marshall. We liked both of them. Saturday Deacon came down with a cold. We had Maggie babysit Saturday night, and luckily he was good while she was here. We went to Rodney Carrington and out to eat. Applebees was really busy, but we got in quickly and the food was really good. The show was really funny. We went to Wal Mart after the show. We got Deacon a bike for his birthday. He's going to love it. It's a really cool hotwheels bike. Can't wait to see his reaction when he opens it. Sunday we made a quick trip into Dubuque for more paint at Menards. We didn't get to Menards before closing while in CR on Saturday. I made a quick trip to Kohls while Jim was at Menards to check out sales and use a 20% off coupon I had. After we got home we vegged out and watched TV, oh how exciting the superbowl is set! (not really), and I got scrapbooks caught up. I also watched John Tucker must Die, which was pretty funny.
Today the kids both have colds. Deacon isn't sleeping as well as normal at night, but he is on my schedule during the day. Today I went to bed at 9am to sleep for work tonight, and Deacon came to bed with me and didn't get up until 1:30. Olivia laid down after dinner and is now taking a nap. At least they are getting their rest so hopefully they get over these colds quickly.

1 comment:

Mel said...

The kids and their kitties. How cute!