Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Boys Like Make Up Too!


The top picture is Olivia's dance group after their performance on Saturday. She did really well. They did Tiny Tu Tu Tots, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Dora. So 3 dances with no practice except for the day before for a month, so I am pretty proud of her for doing so well. Next dance is at Jam the Gym in Cascade on the 27th. I like that. It's long, but they are really into dance over there and there are some cool dances.

The bottom picture is of the kids putting on Olivia's new make up at her new vanity Grandma gave her. Olivia said Girls Like Make Up! and headed up stairs and Deacon followed her saying Boys Like Make Up too!! They play so well putting on make up together. I made a little video with the new camcorder to show him someday when he's about 16. At one point during the video he told me he was such a pretty girl. Having a sister really brings out the girl in him!! He just cracks me up.

Well it's back to work as normal. Sucks. I got spoiled with lots of vacation and other stuff going on I was getting out working nights for, and now it's back to nights almost all month! The beginning of the year I usually hoard vacation, so it passes so slowly.

I suppose I should get ready for work. Olivia is busy coloring and Deacon's laying on the couch while they watch the Lion King. Deacon loves the hyienas. When they are not watching this movie he is hunting them, and he calls himself Mufasa. Olivia has been so into coloring lately it's crazy. She loves it. She has done about 10 pictures in her princess coloring book this week, and she does a really really good job staying in the lines. It's nice they are old enough now I can just leave the markers out and they only use them for coloring on paper for the most part. Deacon got a construction vehicle coloring book from Santa and he has been coloring a lot too and is now trying to stay in the lines. It's really cool to see that he is getting that concept now. Well off to get ready for work...

No comments: