Sunday, May 6, 2007

We have Pee!

I don't know if this will be the start of something or not, but I was pretty happy to hear that Deacon watched Olivia go potty, then Jim went, so Deacon sat down on his little potty by the big one after pulling down his pants and diaper and went pee on the potty for the first time. They called me at work and Deacon said "Mommy, I peed!" I said, did you go on the potty? He said his favorite line "I did it!". Cute. I hope that means he is starting to understand it all.

Olivia got her preschool report card last week. They gave it out once in the first part of the year, we gave it back, and now it is completed a second time. The first time she had some W (meaning working on) for like use of crayons, using a sissors, and a couple other things. This time she had all G's. I was so proud of her. Not that a preschool report card means a lot, but it was great to see she had improved over the year, so school did do her good.

Speaking of school I have a meeting Monday night to get her signed up for next year. I am putting her in Mon/Wed/Fri. I hope you are still planning to do that too Mel, because if things are the same as this year I would really appreciate if you could get her again on days when I am sleeping. Guess we will figure that out when the fall gets here.

My last trip to Ohio went well. Training is all done, now I just have to finish my project. I have a good start on it at least. Me and a few others went out one night after class and had a pretty good time. We saw a big bar fight. Two sets of guys got into it. One set used a barstool, the other set had one guy put the other's head through the jukebox glass. Lots of broken glass and blood. The one set was just in this dead lock on the floor and a few people finally got them broken up then they acted like it was all fun by kind of hugging and shaking hands saying that was so fun. Yeah, getting blood spilled is my idea of fun. We headed to another bar after that all went down. It was sort of like being at Northside or something!

Tuesday we have to be at the surgery center at 7am. I hope that everything goes through this time! She was starting to get a mini cold today, and I thought oh great. She was at Jim's sister Carol's and she listened to her chest with her stethoscope and said that the lungs sounded clear, so here's hoping it stays that way.

I will post an update after the surgery is done.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thanks for the mention of the meeting...I probably would have forgotten. Yes, I still plan to put Gary in M/W/F, he still takes naps in the afternoon, plus is he went everyday, it would mess up my day, I wouldn't be able to go shopping, run errands, anything! When he's in Kindergarten, I'll be able to still run my errands, because he'll be in school all day!!