Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cold Cold Cold...

It's really feeling like fall. I had to get the winter stuff out for the kids. Deacon had issues with wearing pants, he loves shorts. He's getting used to it now. He is still trying to wear all five pairs of his underwear at once though, that habit is still going strong.

Jim has all our carpet ripped out from the garage to the front door. Even though the current floor is ugly, I do love just sweeping something up instead of vaccumming and shampooing. Jim started putting in the new floor today, looks nice so far.

Olivia and I watched the movie Two Brothers this morning. It was so good for being a kid's movie. I had a couple tears!

Not much planned for this weekend besides working on the floor and Olivia having friends over. Lauren is coming over tomorrow and possibly Lindsy and Danielle. Olivia is excited to have someone over.

Well I am tired, I think I should take a nap.

No comments: