Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The New Floor is coming




We picked up our new floor yesterday, so we ripped out some carpet yesterday. There's some sweet linelioum under there. It isn't pretty buy any means, but it is livable until the new stuff gets put in. It is in really good shape for being 40 years old though. Hopefully this weekend we will be able to start putting it in. It has to sit in our house for a few days to get to the same temp so we don't have expanding/shrinking ect from temp changes when we get it down. Our new floor is laminate glueless lock together stuff but not the wood looking stuff, it looks like tile. We laid some pieces out last night and we think it will look nice in here. I am hoping it goes in easy so Jim can speed right through. I will post pictures when we get it done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely garden walkway. I can't believe you don't like it! :)