Sunday I was really nice and had Lindsy and Danielle come over after Sunday school and play. I let Olivia invite Lauren over too, so we had a house full of girls. It worked out well that Bader's offer to let Deacon stay there while Lauren was here, so he got to play tractors with Steven while the girls played uninterrupted by a little brother. They all thought Deacon's bunk beds were the coolest, and here they are posed on the top. I had girls from 10-2:30, then we took them home because I had had about all I could take. They were good, but that's a lot of giggling and screaming, more than I am used to. After I dropped Lindsy and Danielle off I went and visited my grandma. I hadn't seen her since December, so the kids had changed a lot. We caught up, she got to see the kids, and then I come home. Jim was in Dubuque again, he went on Saturday also, trying to figure out what to get to do this floor, so just the kids and I hung out at home for awhile. It was a nice weekend without anything we really had to do, or anywhere we really had to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that Lauren sure is a pretty little thing!
Post a Comment