Monday, September 24, 2007

What a GREAT day!

Deacon went potty for the first time at the sitters today and went all day with underwear on and no accidents. I think this is it, we are going to have this down. Yeah!! I am offically not buying diapers anymore. You know he started way later than Olivia but they are getting to this point about the same age, it just took him one month instead of a few with Olivia.

I have a funny cat story to share too. Friday night after I left for work Olivia was hysterically about a cat. Jim couldn't understand her and followed her into the kitchen to see a white paw coming out from under the cupboards. He had put the trim piece back up along the floor and apparently Butterfly was behind it. There was a crack between the top of the trim and the cabinet that she could stick her paw through. Jim took the piece off and got her out. Olivia thought for sure she was a goner.

3 comments:

Mel said...

That's hilarious! Wow, that would have stunk had Olivia not found her!

Desi and Matt said...

I thought the same thing! How long was she under there?

Kati said...

Only a few hours, so she wasn't even meowing yet.