
Here's Deacon in the new ride I had to get for him and Olivia. I had been debating on getting them a power wheels, then like a sign from God in Wal Mart yesterday this originally $288 ride was on clearance for $120. Now how could I pass up that sale when I was thinking about getting one that would cost more than that anyway? So I got it. Maybe it was a sign I shouldn't have gotten it when the box was too big for the back of the van! I was so embrassed, but luckily some nice people saw the problem and they had a truck and hauled it to their house in Langworthy. My mom was with me and the kids and called Doug and he met us there and hauled it to my house. Today Jim was busy so I put this bad boy together myself. I was pretty proud of myself, assembly generally isn't my thing, especially when there is a big book, a lot of parts, and like 40 steps to follow. I did it though. Deacon was so excited. He helped me while Olivia was at Lauren't birthday party this afternoon. He loves it already and the battery wasn't even in it yet (has to charge 24 hours before use). It also has a real radio that picks up FM stations. Sweet! Where were these toys when I was growing up? I had a 3 wheeler but it wasn't nearly as tricked out, and defiantly did not have a real radio!
No comments:
Post a Comment