Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Donuts with Dad

Today at school was Donuts with Dad day, since this week is letter D. Dad's came for a donut snack and did some activities what started with D, like washing dishes, digging in dots for dinosaurs ect. Anyway, sometime before the dad's came the teachers asked the students questions about their dads. I got a kick out of Olivia. Her answers are in italics.

My Dad is 10 years old

He weighs 16 pounds and is 10 feet tall.

His hair is black and his eyes are blue.

His loves to watch his shows.

His favorite tv show is Ponies. (Jim's like what? I think not!)

My Daddy fixes stuff at work.

When Daddy shops, he love to buy candy.

I really love it when my Dad buys me candy.

Then they drew a picture of their dad. Jim sort of looks likes a jelly fish, just a big head with arms and legs. Olivia further elibrated while at school that the picture was of him naked. He was sort of like, Olivia, cause there were other people around. She said she can't draw shirts or pants, so he just was naked. Ok, that is better than just drawing nude pictures just cause! Jim was sort of bummed the donut was just a plain glazed, and only one, but he did say "I guess I got to spend a day with my daughter". He really was looking forward to a nice filled donut though. He hasn't allowed himself a donut in a few months, so he was hopefully. Well maybe this way he won't go back to being addicted again!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I LOVED Gary's answers, too! I'll have to put his responses on my blog!!