Here's the kids when we were getting ready to head out for the store trick or treating night last Thursday. They loved it. We all walked the whole time, so they were pooped, but very happy with the massive amount of candy. I went from main street to work and Deacon fell asleep on the way over, he really was whipped. Olivia came in to work with me and was going to go trick or treating in Cheri's office, but she saw the set ups first so she said it to them, they were like, we have no candy, so we headed to Cheri who gave her a full size snickers, so that was like her big thing of the night. Then when we came back through my office the set ups each gave her a quarter, so she made out ok going to work with me for a couple minutes. Tommorrow night they have a Halloween party to go to, so they are looking foward to wearing the costumes again. I will be gone on Wednesday night for a work trip so dad gets to take them trick or treating. I was glad I got to do the stores with them so I didn't miss it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment