Thursday, October 18, 2007

Olivia Update





Well we got Olivia out of her toddler bed finally. I am going to use my old bunk beds. They are seperate, so for starters we just got the bottom bunk. I took her on a special little shopping trip and she picked out the bedding and rug herself. I think she did a pretty good job. I did have to sort of talk her into the purple rug, she wanted a hot pink one. She has so much more room to sleep now! Next picture is just a picture of her that I think is cute. 3rd picture is her helping me make cupcakes. She can succesfully break an edge now, she was pretty proud of that. She has been a great help baking lately. She really likes to help (so does Deacon) and it is a good activity for us to do together. The last picture is the Olivia pout. Deacon was holding the stem of the pumpkin and she wanted to, so she had to pout. She is full of drama, sort of like her mother...
Last Friday just us girls went to Dubuque and met Kara at the bridal store. I got my dress fitting done and ordered and we had Olivia try on a couple dresses and picked out her flower girl dress. We are holding off on ordering that until January since she will probably grow. She is excited to have a beautiful dress, but she was a little disapointed Kara didn't go for this one they had the the skirt was a rainbow, probably five or six different colors with butterflies. Of course she thought that was just beautiful but for some crazy reason Kara doesn't think that would fit in so well. I told her maybe she can have a couple different color rose petals.

No comments: