We had a Jaycee Halloween Party last night, Brenda and I both went in her cheerleader uniforms from high school. We had a really really fun time. The top picture is of Brenda and her warrior woman husband Jaime. The 2nd picture is of the officer making the inmate take a soberity test. Then there's my jheri curl hubby and me. He doesn't get into dressing up but I got him to wear the wig. We got to know our fellow Jaycees a lot more personally at the party, then we were all drunk and a lot of us headed to the Eagles about midnight and closed it down. I had a lot of fun I have to say. I like going out in costume!
Before the Halloween party Olivia had her first dance performance. She did so good. I was so proud of her. She did pretty well last year, being so young and her first year, but she did even better this year. She really watched the teachers and made sure she did every move. Really good job by all the kids. It lasted a couple hours, but that wasn't horrible since I don't mind watching dancing and cheerleading routines. She said she had fun. She liked watching the other dancers, and said she liked doing her routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment