Monday, July 30, 2007

From the mouths of kids....

Just a couple short things my kids have done/said that have cracked me up this week.

#1 Deacon and Olivia have been eating a lot of corn. Deacon came up and told me today "I crapped corn-need new diaper". (And yes I wish that a kid who tells me he needs a new diaper would just go potty, but he says NOOOO!)

#2 Olivia and I listen to the classic "It's too late baby" a lot. She knows most the words. Apparently Gloria Estavion redid that song, and it was on the radio today and Olivia told me it was "It's too late baby FAKE!"

#3 Deacon and I went to the grocery store tonight and he saw an old white hair guy and says "Hi Grandpa". Looks nothing like any of his, but he must have thought old guy, has to be grandpa. The guy's wife thought that was amusing.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I took the kids to a family reunion when Gary was about a yr and a half, and he took to one of my mom's uncles and wouldn't leave his side. He must have though he looked just like his own papa (which he did!) Funny how kids make associations like that!`