Sunday, July 29, 2007
I forgot one thing
I forgot to put in my previous post we had a first for Olivia. She went down the big slide at the pool. We met Jerry, Mel, Gary, and Brendan at the pool on Wednesday night. Olivia and Gary were happy to see each other. It was cute, they were holding hands walking in from the parking lot. At first Olivia didn't want anything to do with that big slide, but then Gary went down it so she thought she could try. I took her to the top and went to the bottom to wait, meanwhile Gary must have snuck up because they came down laughing together. They aren't suppose to, but I am sure that Olivia needed Gary to help her get started down anyway. She went all the way under water at the bottom, and got didn't freak out at all. She usually cries about getting her face wet, but she didn't and wanted to go down the slide again. I told her she will have to do that another day because little brother was getting a little jealous he wasn't going down the big slide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We went again tonight, and that is the first thing Gary wanted to do...I've created a monster! He loves it!!
Post a Comment