Saturday, July 28, 2007

I'm a little crisp!

I floated the river again with my co workers on Thursday. We had so much fun. I got a little crisp, but not nearly as bad as last time. We made good time this time too. We got on probably about 10:30 or 11 and we were in our vehicles by 5:30. We tied 3 canoes, 2 flatbottoms and my raft together and just floated down. Lots of laughs, and lots of beers drank. Defiantly a good time. I have to do some repair work on the raft though, she has a slow leak. Hopefully I can find it!

We have a confirmed group of 10 or 12 going next Saturday, with 6 others possibly coming. It should be fun. My brother Aaron is trying to work out getting off work and getting a sitter so him and Carol can go. I really hope they can because Aaron is so funny, he is good entertainment. He just has a way of telling a story. Jim, me, Kara, Tony, Beth, Terry, Brenda, Sarah, Sue and Brian are the for sures. Mel is Jerry going to go then? I got to make some calls and check on Shelly and Lisa. I can't wait!

I haven't been up to much else. Just being a river rat. Off to work now. My weekend, oh yeah!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I'm going to say that Jerry is a no, our babysitter is on vacation, so he'll have to stay home and watch the kidlets.