So I am pretty excited about a few things today. I got my Wii last night, then tonight got guitar hero, so as soon as we get it hooked up I will probably be hooked!!
2nd, I had my uppercase living party today. I had good luck with sales and I got 2 new offical members of the Jaycees and a few others that are considering. So that's good. I know Anna and Mel will be great to have in there, make our social gatherings even more fun to have kids that my kids can play with and people that I want to hang out with! Thanks you guys!
3rd Olivia had a dance recital tonight and she did really well. It was in springville and we decided to take Deacon. Even though Jim said he REALLY wouldn't mind staying home so that Deacon wouldn't have to come. I thought nah. So he was really good during the whole thing for the most part. This time Olivia was 3rd from the last, so we couldn't leave, had to stay the full 2 hours. Towards the end he was like, ok let's get Winkie and Go!!!! But he didn't try to run away or anything. Olivia did really awesome too. She really did a great job paying attention and knew the song. It was a new song we hadn't seen, so I was excited.
Well that's about all I know now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment