Thursday, March 27, 2008

Scratching

I am a little peeved about another little boy at the babysitter. He is just a little bit older than Deacon and has developed a love of scratching Deacon's face. It has happened 3 times in the past week or so. He isn't even healed from the first attack and there have been 2 more. They fight over toys, and the other little boys defense is stratch in the face. Heather said she is going to talk to his grandma (she has custody of him) about it tomorrow because that has to stop. I don't doubt that Deacon doesn't help the situation, but he isn't a scratcher or a biter, and I don't want him starting that. His poor face looks terrible, scratches down both cheeks. I am glad we don't have pictures anytime soon!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Poor kid! That's gotta be a tough situation for everyone.

Desi and Matt said...

I'm just guessing that I know who this kid is offspring of (the grandma part tipped me off), but I wouldn't expect you to post any names, of course. Am I guessing correctly?

~Des

Kati said...

Oh yeah, you got that totally right.