Tuesday, March 11, 2008



Olivia started swimming lessons yesterday. Jim took her and said that she really liked it. She didn't want to leave. I am going to take her tomorrow so I can watch. Mel's son Brendan is in her class, so she knows someone in there. She has them for 2 weeks, a total of six days.
Things have been pretty uneventful around here. My treadmill gets delivered tomorrow. I am pretty excited to start using it. I have chunked up quite a bit this winter! I have a gym membership, but I just don't get there often enough. I really like to run/jog and walk on the treadmill, so I think I will use it quite a bit at home just watching TV, and movies. Maybe I will start using the elliptical more too for a variety since I will just be working out here. We'll see. I am getting my IPOD all loaded up for the docking station on the treadmill. Hope the speakers are not total junk.
I had to run to CR today to pick up a pad for under the treadmill. I didn't think about that when I bought the treadmill. I stopped a few places in search of a Wii, no luck. I am in no real big hurry to get one, but when I find one I will snatch it up.
This weekend I think I am going to have a date with Kara on Friday night. Saturday is St Patty's in Dyersville, may take the kids up if they have a parade. I will probably spend some time up at Kara's or around there to celebrate Patty's day too. Sunday I plan on heading to church for Palm Sunday and then I invited my grandpa to go out to eat with us after church. Yeah, losing my grandma made me think I better start spending a little more time with the ones I have left.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I totally laughed out loud when I saw the picture of Deacon. How freakin' funny!