Wednesday, March 5, 2008
My grandma passed away yesterday. I found out last night. I was pretty upset last night, but today I am doing better. Even though we knew this was probably coming, it still is a shock when it actually happens. She is much better off this way, so that brings some comfort. I explained things to Olivia, she is actually happy that Grandma gets to be with Jesus, cause being with God and Jesus would be really good. I am planning on taking her to the funeral, so we will see how that goes. I explained to her about the body, that it's just a body, her spirit is with Jesus, and she's like, oh yeah, they will put that in the cemetary in the ground. Apparently she is learning stuff somewhere. So peace finally be with you Grandma. I will miss our telephone calls, and our ongoing joke (for over 15 year I bet) that the big news going on was the Tavern in Amber burned down. We would just laugh about that everytime one of us remembered to bring that up when we didn't know anything else new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Again, my deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.
Post a Comment